Happy New Year 1998

Maitland Bottoms aa4hs@amrad.org
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 13:27:58 -0500

AMRADers,

I wish you all a Happy New Year, and also wish Randy Mays, wa6vfc, a
happy 50th birthday.

New Years Day was, as is now usual for me, a day to increase the
automation of email. I got my own archived mail sorted out, then
worked on configuring Majordomo for amrad.org.

Check out http://www.amrad.org/lists.html or
send email to majordomo@amrad.org with the word "lists" in the message
body to see what's there.

As usual, comments and discussion can be sent to this tacos list or to
me personally. Also any volunteers to help administer any or all of
the lists let me know.

This message also serves to inform you that you are currently
subscribed to tacos, and to inform me that everything is working right
(or not).

-Maitland