FW: trunking radios

Mark Kanawati mark@spacequest.com
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:01:37 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From:	Roger H. Calendine [SMTP:roger@mnp.net]
Sent:	Sunday, January 25, 1998 9:15 AM
To:	Multiple recipients of list CHIPDIR-L
Subject:	trunking radios

Greetings !!!
I have hundreds of 800 Mhz trunking radios that have been given to Morgan
High School Electronics Class.  We are selling them as a VICA fund raising
project.  There are Motorola, Maxon, GE, Midland and others.  We have HT's
and Mobils.  If anyone can help me find a market for these radios, your
help would be much appreciated.
Regards
Roger H. Calendine  roger@mnp.net
Electronics Instructor, Morgan High School
McConnelsville, Ohio

--
INET: roger@mnp.net
Fat City Network Services    -- (619) 538-5030  FAX: (619) 538-5051