Maximize The Potential Of WWW.AMRAD.ORG (fwd)

David V. Rogers dvrogers@seas.gwu.edu
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 06:45:29 -0500 (EST)

Might this be the owl guy?  Just passing it along for info.
73 de Dave (K9RKH)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:20:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Robert Glass <client111@hotmail.com>
To: dvrogers@seas.gwu.edu
Subject: Maximize The Potential Of WWW.AMRAD.ORG

Dave Rogers
Amateur Radio Research and Development Corporation
Dear Dave:

I know your time is valuable but, for the sake of your
business, please hear me out. You have spent valuable time
and effort as well hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars
to put your company on the web. Congratulations on your
foresight. Nevertheless, you may be fighting an uphill
battle with regards to letting the general public know the
site exists. If you are not receiving any inquiries or
comments from new customers who mention that they found you
on the web, this is probably the case.

Do yourself a BIG favor. Go to your favorite Search Engine
right now and try to find a reference to your company
WITHOUT typing in its actual name (if typing in the actual
name does not elicit any results, then you truly are
presenting prospects with quite an obstacle to getting in
touch with you). Go on, pretend you're a real live consumer
and you're looking for a company that provides the actual
product or service your company does. If the results screen
does not include your firm, then you have a problem.

Unfortunately, it's a problem that can't be solved with
fancy graphics & spinning logos. Nor can it be solved by
simply submitting your URL to hundreds of Search Engines
using some automated and therefore ineffective service. It
is, however, something PROMOTE MY SITE! can help you with.

Promote My Site! offers its clients a unique and extremely
effective approach to the quest for successful Website
promotion. DIRECT & MANUAL submittal of the APPROPRIATE
information to the ONLY Search Engines & Internet Directories
that really matter. That service coupled with the physical
changes to your site which we advise & outline in our Members
Only, on-line guide, Search Engine Savvy, are what set us
apart from our competition.

Truth is, because of how much work is required to perform
Search Engine submissions in the manner we do it and the
thoroughness of our approach...we have no competition!

For a small, one-time fee of only $59.95 (tax deductible)
and approximately 5-10 minutes of your time, Promote My
Site! can make sure that customers looking for you, will
now be able to find you AND do business with you. Please
take a quick at look at our service. Just point your
browser at:

http://www.promotemysite.com

Don't worry, we designed the site keeping in mind that you
don't have time to waste. It includes a very brief, specific
overview of what Promote My Site! will do for your business.
And, if you decide that it makes sense and is something your
interested in, the information submittal form is a breeze to
fill out.

Promote My Site! accepts all major credit cards, checks, and
money orders from our customers around the world.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this note, and
look forward to the opportunity of helping you maximize the
effectiveness of your Internet related marketing efforts.

Sincerely,
Robert Glass
President, Promote My Site!
http://www.promotemysite.com