Need PCs for DSP display at Winterfest

Bob Bruhns bbruhns@erols.com
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:49:54 -0500

Help!  I could really use a portable PC or two to demo the DSP
LF data system at Winterfest on Sunday.  My big system with its
17" monitor is probably too big, although I'll bring it if
necessary...   For some reason the DOS software does not run on
my little 386SX-20 with MSDOS 3.3 and CGA, or I would bring
that.  I guess I'd better test the software on whatever can be
scrounged up.  The DSP units will boot from ROM, so all I need is
a DOS machine (or two, for completely separate TX and RX systems)
that can run the terminal program.  My guess is that the terminal
program needs DOS 6+ and VGA, and a com port capable of
19.2KBPS.  The program can run from the floppy.  I can provide
3.5" and 5.25" floppies...

  Bob, WA3WDR