[Fwd: Joke]

David V. Rogers dvrogers@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:14:07 -0500

--------------7E6E2ACC34F36E4E37A2CEC9

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:43:07 +0000
From: Wayne Osentoski <ozzy-o@worldnet.att.net>
To: Carl Creager <Carl.Creager@ost.dot.gov>,
        Chris Ondrus <chris_ondrus_at_admin@mail.bethsoft.com>,
        Dave Rogers <dvrogers@bellatlantic.net>,
        Jacqueline Oliver <oliver_jackie@bah.com>,
        Jeff & Judy Grann <SuccesWare@aol.com>,
        Lois Rogers <Lomarie@erols.com>
Subject: Joke

    A man was walking along the beach and found a bottle.  He looked
around and didn't see anyone so he opened it.  A genie appeared and
thanked the for letting him out.  The genie said, "for your kindness I
will
grant you one wish, but only one".
    The man thought for a minute and said,"I have always wanted to go
to Bermuda but have never been able to because I am afraid of flying and
ships make
me claustrophobic and ill.  I wish for a road to be built from here to
there. The genie thought about it for a few minutes and said, "Sorry, I
don't think
I can do that.  Just think of all the work involved with the pilings
needed
to hold up the highway and how deep they would have to be to reach
bottom of the ocean.  Think of all the pavement that would be needed.
No, that
is too much to ask."
    The man thought for another minute and then told the genie,
"There is one other thing that I have always wanted.  I want to be able
understand women.  What makes them laugh, what makes them cry, why are
they so temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with?
Basically what makes them tick?"
    The genie considered for a few minutes and said,
"So? Do you want two lanes or four?"

--------------7E6E2ACC34F36E4E37A2CEC9--