Weather and Vienna "Frostfest"

Maitland Bottoms aa4hs@amrad.org
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 17:27:04 -0500

Hi all,

Today's sunny, comfortable weather caused complete lack of progress on
my weather software project (which I thought I might demonstrate in
Vienne tomorrow). Much nicer to be outside rather than sit in front of
a computer.

I did spend some time on the project this past week. But I still have
yet to get a complete compressed file from the data I record off the
air. So if anyone has one of those .ZAP files, email it to me.

Since the weather is too good, and the weather software not good
enough, I've decided not to attend the Vienna Hamfest.

-Maitland