AMRAD Auto-Call column

Paul Rinaldo rinaldo@ties.itu.ch
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:10:03 +0100 (MET)

Dear John,

I'm in Geneva for the next three weeks and need to get you the AMRAD
column due by the end of February. After the usual AMRAD masthead, please
publish...

Upcoming monthly meetings are as follows:

April 9, AMRAD webmaster Maitland Bottoms, AA4AH, will speak on authoring
and maintnance of World Wide Web pages.

May 14, Terry Fox, WB4JFI, will make a presentation on digital television
technology, including the broadcasting industry's plans for migration to
advanced or high-definition TV.

June 11, is the "Digital Camera Shootout," so bring your digital camera,
display devices and printouts of photos you've taken. Participants should
be prepared to demonstrate and discuss their cameras. Those who use film
cameras and transfer pictures to computers via scanners are also invited
to present their examples.

The above meetings will all be held at the Dolley Madison Branch Library
in McLean, Virginia at 7:30 PM on the second Thursday of each month.
Please come and bring a guest. Afterwards, about 9 PM we remove to a local
pizzeria to refuel.

AMRADers also meet on Saturdays around 12:30-2 PM at Tippy's Taco on Lee
Highway near Cedar Lane. Much of the conversaton nowadays is focused on
low frequencies and digital signal processing experiments.

73, Paul Rinaldo, W4RI
President