It Worked!

Randy Mays randy@pobox.com
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 11:01:53 -0500

Talk about coincidence...  I'm in Nashville this morning, at the very
address shown below, when the following text arrives by e-mail.  Thanks
to Paul and Terry for helping me to learn to operate a computer, surf
the Internet, use a Ricochet wireless modem, and apply for a vanity call
sign.  That initial effort, although a complete failure with the
temporary loss of $50, led to a subsequent successful effort as you can
see...

Callsign: W6RAM
 Name: RANDALL A MAYS
 Addr1: 1312 BELL GRIMES LN
 Addr2: NASHVILLE TN   37207
 Country: USA
 Class: Advanced
 Effective: 03 Mar 1998 (EV)
 Expires: 03 Mar 2008
 Prev Call: WA6VFC
 Location: 36.224 N   86.776 W   Davidson County
 Email: [unknown]   Update Email Address

Attention, K9RKH, where do we dispose of the old call signs?  Did you
give N4JGQ to Goodwill?

73, Randy