Articles

Paul L Rinaldo paul.rinaldo@itu.ch
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:23:42 +0100 (MET)

Dear Andre,

Both Terry and I have scanners, also Maitland I think. But please be aware
that present-day scanners and software are not too kind to schematics. They
tend to come out jagged. There are a few tricks that can make them better. I
suggest Randy have one of the previously mentioned people scan something and
evaluate the product. If Randy finds it adequate for the electronic
newsletter, then I'll support AMRAD purchasing one for his use.

73, Paul, HB/W4RI

At 08:57 AM 3/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Randy Mays wrote:
>
>> I don't remember seeing the articles, but between my usual activities and
being
>> pretty ill for the past month or so, that's not surprising.
>
> I shall have three pages for the next newsletter. Two will describe the
200 KHz
>exciter that we demonstrated at the Vienna Hamfest, and one will describe a
vertical
>antenna using toy balloons that was used by some else last year, and that
we may
>want to think about for our own use on VLF
>
>> We did talk to Sandy once about schematics, but I didn't follow up.
>
>With a pencil and a plastic template, I can draw a (fairly nice-looking)
schematic