Motorola Board

Andre Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:38:32 -0500

a). Dear Howard,
Please send an AMRAD check for $156.00 to Mark Kanawati,
10111 Scout Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
This is in settlement against the purchase of one Motorola
56002 Board, purchase that was approved by the Board of
Ditectors of AMRAD

b). Dear Gang,
I picked up the 56002 Motorola Board from Mark Kanawati
today.  We will dedicate it to the beacon to be
eventuallyinstalled at Hal Feinstein's

c) Dear Robert Bruhns: can you take the board off my hands
this Saturday at Taco, and write the routine that will ID
this beacon?

d) Dear Glenn B: can we start working at your place this
week-end on the 180 KHz  antenna project?  I shall bring all
the test gera to Taco this coming Saturday 14 March

Thanks to all,

André  N4ICK