BILLCAKE.mpg

Maitland Bottoms aa4hs@amrad.org
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:32:21 -0400 (EDT)

André and Tacos types:

The mailing list software came with a default means of limiting the
size of messages to a list. I kept it, since it makes some sense. Not
all of our subscribers should be required to have high-speed modems,
or even large electronic mailboxes.

It is a great clip though. But I figure anyone who has the ability to
view an mpeg movie extracted from MIME-encoded email will also have a
way to fetch the file via http. (http://www.amrad.org/BILLCAKE.mpg).

And those who don't were spared 741380 bytes of useless data.

-Maitland