STA

David V. Rogers dvrogers@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 05 May 1998 20:44:56 -0400

Walt:
Please add my name to the STA list, depending upon Paul's OK.

David V. Rogers, K9RKH
3709 Merlin Way
Annandale, VA 22003-1326

Lat/Long:  38-50.6625 North/77-13.23 West
Elevation: 385 feet ASL
Antenna:  antenna will be below tree-top level (will be suspended from trees)
which is 70-90 feet above 385-foot terrain.  Nearest airport is heliport at
Fairfax Hospital, about 1/2 mile away; however, with antenna below tree-level,
helicopter has more serious problems if it is below tree-level at this
location.