LABELS

André Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 09:04:50 -0400

Agreed it should not be the "Andre&Dave&Randy Newsletter" (although I recall it having
been like that in the past... !)
Just an idea: Sandy and Terry have both bult and used the new AMRAD standard: the DVFO
II. How about Terry and Sandy somehow writing a.s.a.p. a joint artoicle explaining the
gooid sides, etc of the unit they built?
Could George LeM also produce a short article, possibly on some nostalgia subject he is
so good at?
Just an idea.
Andre