Thursday AMRAD Meeting

André Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:37:55 -0400

Tacos Gang,
The RSGB will hold its annual HF and LF Conference on 10 October near Oxford, and
I plan to attend (God willing).
I have been invited by John Gould, G3WKL, the RSGB LF Coordinator for the United
Kingdom, to present a paper on the state of LF in this country.
I intend to cover:
1) LF broadcasting: none, but some people (even in the Mid West) can, from time
to time, hear Long Wave stations from France
2) Military: VLF (Annapolis,etc.)
3) Part 15: the very impressive work done by some experimenters working with 1
watt only, or working on low noise receivers etc. (This is mainly stuff from the
LowDown)
4) what AMRAD has done so far, and is planning to do in the near future.

I would  _really_ appreciate if you could all think about what you would like me
to include in this paper.
Hope to hear from you this Thursday evening at the Dolley Madison Library
73
Andre