forwarded message from Alberto Di Bene

AMRAD Webmaster webmaster@amrad.org
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:18:56 -0400 (EDT)

--lT8EpkqNg+

Tacos types: see attached message from Alberto.

Alberto,
Alas, the problem lies not with the Tacos list but with the (lack of)
anti-spam policies at usa.net.

To quote one of the AMRAD anti-spam configurations files:
# a lot of spam comes from (or used to come from) the following sites,
# but they DO have anti-spam policies. blocking them because they got
# hijacked seems a bit harsh. better to block in the Spammers file by
# individual users or by regexp, IMO. comment these out if you
# disagree
# with me.
juno.com
hotmail.com
# usa.net might be listed here one day if they ever do something
# effective about their spam problem.
End of quoted material.

Well, now I finally have a reason to upgrade to sendmail 8.9, where I
could allow only dibene@usa.net to get through. Until then, complain
to your usa.net provider and submit to tacos from your IBM account.

Enjoy your low-spam tacos mailing list.

Sincerely,
 Your Humble amrad.org site administrator

--lT8EpkqNg+

CONTENT-TRANSFER-ENCODING: 8bit