Meetings

Paul L. Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:35:37 -0400

Gang,

The September 10 AMRAD meeting will feature Bob Bruhns, WA3WDR,
demonstrating extraction of extremely weak signals from noise using digital
signal processing (DSP) techniques. As is our custom, our meetings are at
the Dolley Madison Branch Library in McLean, VA.

October 1 is the deadline for the next issue of the AMRAD Newsletter.
E-mail your articles, news and digital photos to Randy.

The October 8 meeting will be on experience receiving very low frequencies,
i.e., below 30 kHz.

The November 12 meeting will revisit DSP, this time receiving a LF beacon.
It's also time at that meeting to nominate candidates for Directors for the
years 1999-2000. The incumbents are: Maitland Bottoms, AA4HS, and Terry
Fox, WB4JFI.

The Annual Meeting and elections will be held December 10.

Please mark your calendars, enter on your personal digital assistants, or
simply keep the above foremost in your minds.

73, Paul, W4RI