Hellschreiber on LF

Andre' Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 08 Sep 1998 07:43:46 -0400

Hi Gang,

The other Saturday at Tacos Bob Bruhns was discussing the possibility of using
Hellschreibers on LF (with a waterfall type display).
The URL site mentioned below by ZL1BPU gives an excellent overview of
Hellschreibers, along with graphical examples.
This looks like a great way to go (and fun too)
Please check it out when you have a moment.
73
Andre'