[Fwd: Speaker on VLF]

Randy Mays randy@pobox.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:59:09 -0400

--------------2A2E5285C8D6A630BC30EF8C

From: "Morris, Michael S." <Michael.Morris@jhuapl.edu>
To: "'randy@pobox.com'" <randy@pobox.com>
Subject: RE: Speaker on VLF
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:59:03 -0400

Randy,
Thanks very much for your help and the fast reply. Please forward this
info to any interested parties:
CARA meets on the 4 th Tuesday of every  month , except for Dec., at
7:30  at the Bethany United Methodist Church in Ellicott City, Md. The
club meetings in Jan. and Feb. usually do not have any guest speakers .
So after the Nov. 24 meeting the next opening for a speaker would be in
March, 1999.
In order to get a timely announcement of the speaker and topic in the
club newsletter, I normally need 3-4  weeks lead time before the
meeting. ( For our Oct. 27 meeting this lead time is increased because I
will be out of town for three weeks starting this Saturday ,Sept. 19. So
if anyone would like to take the Oct date, I need to hear from them very
soon.)
Our newsletter editor is always interested in material of interest to
the members. If someone would like to put in  a short article on VLF
reception, send it to me, I will forward it to the editor.
73,
Mike, AI3I