Electronics Project

Randy Mays randy@pobox.com
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 18:56:42 -0500

Joel,

    I am forwarding your note to the AMRAD members for their ideas.

    You might do a Web search on "APRS," or go to the www.amrad.org
Web page and look at the APRS links.  APRS couples a GPS receiver to a
ham radio transceiver.  There is associated software which displays
the location of the transmitter.

    Where are you going to school??

Regards,

Randy Mays