TJ High School

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:48:09 +0000 (GMT)

Andre and Tacos,

I talked to the libraian at TJ today and found they have only 2 books on
amateur radio.  She agreed they need more and her father is a ham so she
understands what amateur radio is about.  Any donations would be well
received so check your bookshelf for good amateur books and magazines.

I am thinking that we will use a two hour period each Wednesday.  First
hour would be on licensing work and the second hour on doing things like
Andre's regen receiver and the like.  I think that would be a good
starting project.  Any other second hour thoughts?

Frank K0BRA