Thomas Jefferson

Elton & Nancy Sanders esanders@pop.erols.com
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 23:31:21 -0500

 We do have a transceiver and DTMF control microprocesser that could be
used. The two big problems are where to lunch from and finding it after it
lands ( were talking about $400 or so ). You might try to find out if any
one has launched from around here and talk to them and also talk to the FAA
as they will have to bless any launch.
                                Sandy