[Fwd: LF/MF Antenna Proposal]

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:53:39 +0000 (GMT)

The Group,
This may have some promise for our field trips as an LF transmitting
antenna one we get authorized.  We may have some high school kids in the
readio club that would like to help us try it out locally before we
travel off to some remote site.

I doubt it would contribute much to our receiving ability base on our Nags
Head experience.

Frank