Mar-Apr Newsletter

Paul Rinaldo paul.rinaldo@ties.itu.int
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:53:25 +0100 (MET)

Gang,

I'm in Geneva this week, back home next week. Starting this Saturday, you
can start sending me material for the Mar-Apr newsleter. Please wait until
Saturday because otherwise it would be forwareded to Geneva, where I don't
need it.

As for contents, I'm expecting some articles concerning the LF tests in
Nags Head and some photos. Andre said he would be willing to receive, crop
and caption the photos, so send those to him.

Bob Bruhns had about 6 pages almost ready for the previous newsletter but
was forced to work (the scurge of the hamming class) and travel. I'm
hoping he will be able to devote some time to finalizing his texts.

For Tracy: It might be a nice touch to welcome our new members who
responded to our recent membership promotions. Could you please supply me
with a list of new members (names and call signs) for the next newsletter?

For Maitland: Do we automatically give new members call@amrad.org aliases?
We should provide them to new members. Can you please coordinate with
Tracy?

73, Paul, 4U/W4RI