K9AY Antenna - Remotely Variable Termination

tracey gardner tracey@bigwig.net
Thu, 28 Jan 99 07:19:52 GMT

Hi Clifford

Fine on the comments on your solutions.

A friend of mine tried the lamp method but felt that the slow response
of the bulb made it difficult to achieve the optimum null.
I think that the combination that I've got here produces a variation
between 250 ohms and 1200ohms.

73s Tracey

on 27 Jan 99, Clifford Buttschardt wrote...