GWEN

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:52:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
Thank goodness this good-idea-gone-bad hs been put our of its misery.
The Air Force just kept cutting out sites from its plan until the whole
system was too fragile to survive any threat.  Environment got to be too
much of a concern for them.  I rmember that there was a site near the
mouth of the Chesepeke bay.  It may have been Crownsville.  It would be a
really good LF site if we could get our hands on it.  Its proximity to
the bay will proably make it a prime site for USCG differential GPS
though.  Maybe it will come up as surplus property for non-profits.

Frank K0BRA