[Fwd: 136 khz acty]

Andre' Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:35:33 -0500

--------------3523A1270276E040CE839702

From: "MAL HAMILTON" <MAL@g3kev.freeserve.co.uk>
To: "n4ick n4ick" <n4ick@amrad.org>
Subject: 136 khz acty
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:10:18 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE6965.03BBB840

Hi Andre. Got some email info abt ur acty on lf 136.75 khz. I will be =
listening for any acty on that freq.
I have been active for some time on that band and have worked 12 =
countries around Europe.=20
I run abt 1 kw power out to an inv L antenna. It is 100 ft vert and 250 =
ft top and is base loaded with 2.3 mh coil and an earth system of =
insulated radials. I get good reports from OH1TN nearly 1000 miles away =
ie 5 7/8 9. There is a possibility that I could work the USA . I intend =
to improve the system with a larger antenna in due course. My noise =
level is vy low and I can copy weak signals. I use normal cw at 12 - 20 =
wpm but can vary the speed or mode as reqd. Hope this info is useful and =
hope to hear some sigs from the USA soon. de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/N E =
Coast England.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE6965.03BBB840

Hi Andre. Got some email info abt ur = acty on lf=20 136.75 khz. I will be listening for any acty on that freq.
I have been active for some time on = that band=20 and have worked 12 countries around Europe.
I run abt 1 kw power out to an inv L = antenna. It=20 is 100 ft vert and 250 ft top and is base loaded with 2.3 mh coil and an = earth=20 system of insulated radials. I get good reports from OH1TN nearly 1000 = miles=20 away ie 5 7/8 9. There is a possibility that I could work the USA . I = intend to=20 improve the system with a larger antenna in due course. My noise level = is vy low=20 and I can copy weak signals. I use normal cw at 12 - 20 wpm but can vary = the=20 speed or mode as reqd. Hope this info is useful and hope to hear some = sigs from=20 the USA soon. de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/N E Coast England.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE6965.03BBB840-- --------------3523A1270276E040CE839702--