light, trouble

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:53:56 +0000 (GMT)

Tacoistas,

I have gotten all the gear back to everyone that brought it to Annapolis
13-14 MAR except.....
I still have a bright orange trouble light that hung from the tuning coil
apparatus during our receiving session.  Does anyone know who it belongs
to so I can get it back to the owner?

There were some "consumables" in the form of cookies, peanut butter etc.
which came to an honrable end in front of an LF receiver.

I picked up a paper on the internet suggesting that a single LF transmitter
such as DCF39 could be used for a paging system that would cover all of
Germany.   We need to come up with some ideas about what LF would be used
for by the amateur community once the technology is put in place.

Frank K0BRA