tests

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:44:55 +0000 (GMT)

Bob,

Based on the signal I saw last Saturday I would not get someone in the
outer banks listening until we get a little further along (read stronger
signal).  I am trying to get an antenna tuner ready for testing.  Don't
hold your breath, still a lot of unknowns here.  Keep your LF receiving
setup ready to go.  If this week goes well we might do some short tests
but I don't expect a 24/7 beacon yet.  May be another week or so.

On this issue.... Does anyone want to take on a monitor project to
interface an existing A/D with an SWR bridge and transmitter monitor so
we can run the AMRAD transmitter as a 24/7 beacon?  Lots of pieces in
place but need some hands on work and a simple PC program in your
favorite language like Q-basic.

Frank K0BRA