IEEE488

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 20 May 1999 01:26:47 +0000 (GMT)

Tacoistas,

As I look around the table on Saturdays plus all the faces I don't see it
is hard to predict who might have some expertise/experience with
interfacing HP test equipment with a PC.  I am interested in having an HP
selective voltmeter with HPIB gather information on signal levels etc. of
European LF stations 24 hours/7 days per week.  This data might give us
some insight on when European amateur stations can be heard and maybe
even worked.

I've been looking at data sheets and prices.  This could get very
expensive with no results.  Can anyone help me understand this landscape?

Frank K0BRA