Source code for LPC10 and MELP

Rob Greene greener@osg.saic.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:05:41 -0400

All - I am enclosing URLs for LPC-10 and MELP source code.  I tried to send
the codes directly, but they didn't go through, too big perhaps.  The first
URL,
ftp://ftp.ti.com/mirrors/tms320bbs/c3xfiles/  will let you download
C30evm.exe which
contains code from the demos distributed with the TMS320C30 evaluation
board from TI.  There are three demos and the one labeled lpc is a version
of LPC10.  The LPC10 code is documented fairly well in the manual for the
EVM30 board.  This code is specific to the C30 because of the use of
assembly routines and parameters for controlling the buffers.

You can download a 30 day trial copy of the C30 compiler linker from the
URL http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/tools/dsp/c3xfreetool.html

A description of the EVM30 and a link to currenly downloadable demo
software is at URL http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/tools/dsp/tmds3260030.html

Many of TI's manuals are downloadable in PDF format.  Search for them at
URL http://www.ti.com/cgi-bin/sc/search.cgi  Just select "manuals only" for
the search and leave the keyword blank to see all the manuals.

The other URL has three different versions of MELP, a fixed point version,
version 1.2 which I think is floating point, and a runable version for the
TMS320C50, at

http://www.plh.af.mil/ddvpc/melp.htm

The URL for MELP at ASPI is http://www.aspi.com/products/index.html

A Windows 95 MELP player with demo files can be downloaded from the URL
http://www.aspi.com/tech/index.html

Enjoy - Rob Greene AE4WI