DSP-TDD's: A new AMRAD project?

Richard Barth Richard.Barth@noaa.gov
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 13:09:29 -0400

I checked out the URL you provided.  V.18 (as mentioned there) is the
standard number I was trying to think of and Omer Zak (who wrote that
web page) is the fellow I used to be in touch with.  I'll have to drop
him a note and say hello.  Since the page is 2 years old it's obviously
out of date and the version of V.18 he refers to there is probably not
the officlal one approved by ITU-T only last fall.  That one might be
available on the ITU site.

73,

Dick

Richard Barth, W3HWN -- w3hwn@amrad.org -- Silver Spring, MD USA