LF TEST -- SUNDAY SESSION

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:58:56 +0000 (GMT)

Tracy,

For the time being as of 9 pm Saturday, we will put tomorrow on hold
untile we can be sure we can do some good.  We did not get a definitive
impedence measurement to design a matching network from.  The antenna
wire is up so that did get accomplished.

Sandy hooked his R71 up to the new antenna and it had lots of good LF/MF
signals which looks good.

Andre's transmitter is down for the moment so we either need another
such as the one at Hal's or time to fix Andre's.

And finally, it looks very much like rain.  We had some today towards the
end and it got a little unpleasent.

In conclusion, I would describe it as "on hold" pending some ideas as to
what we might do tomorrow.

Frank K0BRA