DSP-10 2 meter DSP transceiver, September QST

Dan Schultz n8fgv@amsat.org
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 04:25:07 -0400

I'm sure you all have your September QST with the 2 meter DSP
transceiver on page 33.
Ordering parts seems to be one of the big hurdles in building this
thing, I am looking for
anyone interested in this project who might want to combine orders for
parts from Digikey,
Mouser, Amidon, Mini-Circuits and HP (or whatever they are called these
days). Some
small parts are only sold in quantities of 10 for example.

The web site for this project
(http://www.proaxis.com/~boblark/dsp10.htm) estimates
the cost is about $150 for parts, $50 for the circuit board, and $80-90
for the Analog
Devices EZ-Kit (if you don't already have one). I would like to build
this thing, please
let me know if you are interested in a group parts order.

Dan Schultz N8FGV
n8fgv@amsat.org