Fw: equipment

Paul L. Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 05:48:25 -0400

Bob,

You might try Auto-Call, the monthly magazine of the Foundation for Amateur
Radio. They have "shack sales" for the Washington area. Subscriptions are
$8/year, check payable to "Foundation for Amateur Radio" PO Box 7612, Falls
Church, VA 22040. Or for a single copy I think you could call John
Swafford, W4HU, 703 536 9537.

73,
Paul Rinaldo, W4RI
President, AMRAD