[Fwd: LF: Re: Technical details of CFH (137kHz)]

Alberto di Bene dibene@usa.net
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 15:04:10 +0100

> G0MRF@aol.com wrote:
>

> >   So    250Hz /400  =  0.625mHz  equivalent bandwidth.

Well,  that should be 0.625 Hz  or  625 mHz (milliHertz)

I have almost ready the follow-on to my program Hamview, now named Spectran,
which is now a native Windows version. This will allow it to run on any PC, whatever
sound card it will use. Also on laptops.
I am mentioning this, as Spectran as a maximum resolution of 0.032 Hz (32 milliHertz),
so it could be a good candidate to conduct tests on such weak signals.
The first beta is almost ready, I will post a message here with all the info on how to
download it (freeware) when finished (hopefully in about a week from now).

73,
Alberto   I2PHD