Nominations for AMRAD Directors

Paul Rinaldo paul.rinaldo@ties.itu.int
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:26:29 +0100 (MET)

Randy,

I respect your decision and thank you for your many years of service to
AMRAD as a director, newsletter editor, carrying on our deaf
telecommunicatins project principally by helping the Northern Virginia
Resource Center. I hope you can continue to be active in AMRAD and assist
NVRC.

73, Paul, W4RI
President, AMRAD