AMRAD holiday get-together, Second call

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 22:26:24 +0000 (GMT)

Tacoistas,

Do not forget!  I will host a little get-together for all the AMRADers at
my house on the 28th of December.  We will start around 6 pm and go until
whenever.  Bring your favorite dish (food, that is) if you wish.  Spouses
are welcome of course.

I would like a rough head count so drop me a short email if you are
thinking about coming.  If you don't, come anyway if things work out.
Remember, No tacos for Christmas and no tacos for New years, we have to
find some way to get together and this is it.

Directions:

West on Route 7 past the Dulles Access Road to the second
light at Towlston Road.

Turn right on Towlston and proceed to the second left which is Hidden
Creek.  Proceed down Hidden Creek to the end.

Turn left at the tee onto Wood Glade Drive and park in the Cul de Sac.
Walk down the pipestem driveway to the house on the left.

You should now find yourself at 9251 Wood Glade Drive.  The geocoords are
38 degrees 57.66 min north and 77 degrees 16.01 min west.  Telephone at
(703)759-2218.  Talk-in on 147.21 simplex.

Frank K0BRA