Fwd: 25 February 2001 Hamfest in Northern Virginia

prinaldo@mindspring.com prinaldo@mindspring.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:02:44 -0500

Gang, FYI. Paul

Karty <karty@jboxford.com> wrote:
>         --------------------------------
The Vienna Wireless Society Winterfest Hamfest will be on Sunday, 25
February 2001 at the Northern Virginia Community College, 8333 Little River
Turnpike (Route 236) in Annandale, VA (less than one mile from the Capital
Beltway Route 495 around Washington, D.C.).  Riley Hollingsworth (K4ZDH)
will be our featured speaker on FCC Enforcement for Amateur Radio.  We will
also have Mike Martin (K3RFI) on Radio Frequency Interference, and ARRL Vice
President John Kanode (N4MM) and ARRL Roanoke Division Director Dennis
Bodson (W4PWF) with ARRL discussions.  Frostbite Tailgate opens 6 am on a
first-come basis.  Indoor area opens 7 am.  Admission is $5, tailgate space
is $10 including admission, and indoor tables are available at extra cost.
ARRL VE exams are at 8 am on Saturday, the day before.  Talk-in on 146.91(-)
& 146.685(-).  Everyone wanting to reserve inside tables now is encouraged
to E-Mail  Winterfest@att.net  or call Dave (WW4MM) on 703-830-5399 or Joyce
(KG4ABD) on 703-757-7021.  Call Jim (W4JTP) on 703-392-0150 for general
Winterfest information.  Please also see  http://winterfest.home.att.net