PACTOR etc.

Anthony Van Vugt avanvugt@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:23:28 -0400

Paul:

Thank you for spreading the word. I'm sure that there are several
experienced PACTOR operators somewhere around here.

Let's see what response we get.

73s de Tony KN4VM/VK1VM

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Rinaldo [mailto:prinaldo@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 2:16 PM
To: Anthony Van Vugt
Cc: tacos@amrad.org
Subject: Re: PACTOR etc.

Tony,

Well, I don't have a McLean address (AMRAD has a PO Drawer there). I'm in
Fairfax. However, that doesn't help you too much because I'm not the best
one to help you. Therefore, I'm taking the liberty of posting this on the
AMRAD tacos reflector to see if there's anyone else familiar with the
hardware.

Paul