Ralph Burhans

Frank Gentges KØBRA fgentges@mindspring.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 19:37:52 -0400

To the Burhans Family,

Please accept the condolences from me and from AMRAD on the death of Ralph
Burhans.  We have been working hard to learn of some technologies that he
had enlightened us on.  We hope to move his work just a step forward but he
set a high standard and improvement has proven difficult.

I personally wanted the chance to meet and talk with him and am sure I
would have found him a kindred sole in my interests.  His obituary shows
his interests spread well beyond the point we found common interests and we
would have liked to share them with him also.

I feel a loss.

Frank Gentges