Hamvention Cookout

Pratt, Frank "Skip" fpratt@dayton.adroit.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 08:17:00 -0400

The Annual AMRAD cookout for Friday of the Hamvention is scheduled to take
place as per past years.  We will begin cooking about 5:00 pm.  Please come
and join the activities and bring any friends you have made at the
Hamvention.  Every year we have some new people as well as the old faithfuls
and always have a good time.

As in past years, if you can bring something from the store like munchies or
coleslaw etc, and some beer or soft drinks to add to the communal drink
cooler, this is appreciated but certainly not mandatory.  Meat and plastics
are furnished.

The address is 10691 Kley Road, which is about 4 miles directly west of the
Dayton airport.  Cell phone at the cookout site is 937 609-6807.  Home phone
is 937 898-1869.  If you need a map and directions E-Mail me directly.
Please RSVP if you are planning to come so we have an idea of how much meat
to thaw out.

73  Skip  N2FOE