[Fwd: [GCFL] Mysterious Phrases Explained (finally!)]

Richard.Barth Richard.Barth@ties.itu.ch
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:29:13 -0400

At 11:21 PM 5/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Do any of these sound familiar?

Very.  I see a lot of them in ITU submissions.

In the same vein, I noticed on the CNN weather report last night
that the forecast for today is 27C (about 80 degrees F).  The
forecast for Zurich is 17; for several other European countries
is in the teens; and for Durban, South Africa is 17.  Geneva is
obviously in the middle of a very large pool of hot air.

I wonder why.

Regards from the Far Side (of the pond),

Dick

Richard Barth, temporarily in Geneva, Switzerland
Hotel Carlton:  +41 22 980-6850
GSM (cellular): +41 76 542-7269