Toshiba TCD 204C or TCD 2040 CCD Info Needed

James E. Norman jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:33:28 -0400

I am trying to locate a source for a CCD and also the spec sheets for it.
It was made by Toshiba around 1985. The CCD was used in Elmo Transvideo
units for converting film images to video. I have two part nos. and am not
sure which is correct. The Toshiba part no. is either TCD 204C or TCD 2040.
It is a 1/2 inch CCD with 398 horizontal elements and 492 vertical elements.
Does anyone here know where I might find any of these or a direct
replacement?  I'm also looking for the spec sheets.  I've tried the Toshiba
website, but because it's a discontinued item, they don't have any info
there.

Thanks.

********************************
James E. Norman