Questions?

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot@ieee.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:34:09 -0400

Vic wrote:

>     I am interested in AMRAD and the LO-FER work you are doing.  Do you have an e-mail
> newsletter?  If so, how can I get a few issues to start?  Thank you!
>
> Regards,
> Vic DeWindt
> WA4BUG

Hello Vic,

Glad to read of your interest in LF. Many of us believe this field to be
one of the last
frontiers in Ham radio.

No, we do not have an e-mail newsletter. You can find some stuff on our
work by logging on
http://amrad.org/projects/lf

We do produce a  _printed_  AMRAD Newsletter, and if you send me your
mailing address, I shall gladly mail you a sample copy.  Then you can
decide whether you wan to become a member of AMRAD and receive our
Newsletter that is published every other month.

73
André N4ICK