Ken Cornell's Book

Frank Gentges KØBRA fgentges@mindspring.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:04:19 -0400

Bob,

Ken Cornell passed away several years ago.  I searched out his heirs hoping
to obtain the rights to republish his book through AMRAD.  Unfortunately,
they wanted too much money to make it a viable project.  They hold all the
keys as he self published the book.

You will have to look for a copy in someone's junk box.  Since his books
were paperback, rare book dealers will probably not catalog and list them
through the used book lists.  I suspect many copies have been thrown out in
the trash.

Frank