75 to 50 ohm

Robert E. Seastrom rs@seastrom.com
25 Oct 2001 11:19:34 -0400

How long a run is it?  I've been using LMR600 for shortish runs and
specing (and being ignored on, sorry for the bitterness) LMR1200 for
runs over about 40 feet.  They're 4.4 and 2.3 dB/100' attenuation
respectively.  I forget how much we were paying for it, if I recall it
wasn't that bad cost-wise (2-3x 9913 for the LMR600 with connectors),
and it's not a total #$^@#$%&#$ to route like hardline is.

http://www.timesmicrowave.com/

                                        ---Rob