Fwd: Lightning Speed - NEW EEM.com !

prinaldo@mindspring.com prinaldo@mindspring.com
Thu, 08 Nov 2001 07:06:37 -0500

Gang,

This may be of some general interest to those looking for electronic parts and other products. I get the EEM in my office and find it useful. I have no pecuniary interest in this message... all other usual disclaimers apply.

73, Paul, W4RI

EEM/Electronic Engineers Master <EEMinfo@hearstelectroweb.com> wrote:

*** VISIT THE NEW EEM.COM FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A TOSHIBA LAPTOP ***

The NEW EEM.com is here from EEM/Electronic Engineers Master
and it's been designed with you in mind.  SPEED & CONNECTIVITY
are the key features you'll notice.

You can now connect at lightning speed to thousands of products
from all the manufacturers in the EEM system.

And while you're visiting http://www.EEM.com enter to win a Toshiba 4600
laptop computer.  The contest winner will be announced December 4th.

Thanks for using the new EEM.com!

Nick Hamersley
Publisher