Fwd: Re: Fwd: HAARP Tests

prinaldo@mindspring.com prinaldo@mindspring.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:43:47 -0500

Gang,

I guess these tests will find the remaining Taliban and al-Qa'eda troops hiding in the caves.

HB9AQS supplied the following additional information:

It works like a long-range, weaponized, microwave oven:
The longer the waves, the deeper they penetrate into the ground, and if they are targeted to the cave area . . .

Paul