GPS talk

Paul L Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:18:30 -0500

Gentlemen,

This is to announce that Jason Y. Kim, Senior Policy Analyst, Office of
Space Commercialization, U.S. Department of Commerce will be our guest
speaker at the April 11 (7:30 PM) regular monthly AMRAD meeting at the
Dolley Madison Branch Library, McLean, Virginia.

Mr Kim will speak on the Global Positioning System (GPS). I've asked him to
give us some detail of future plans for moderization, also how other
systems such as Galileo might fit into the scheme of things. He has a
excellent PowerPoint presentation that you will not want to miss.

Paul, W4RI