is this a good deal ?

Frank Gentges KØBRA fgentges@mindspring.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:44:00 -0500

Rob,

They are indeed MX4200s with the phase tracking option.  They came from an
areal survey firm that was upgrading to 12 channel receivers.  I have used
one with the 1 pps to compare with a frequency standard divided down to 1
pps.  With a time interval meter I can adjust the frequency standard and
get a very accurate frequency, but it takes a minute or so a day.

Frank

At 09:03 AM 4/5/02 -0500, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

>Frank Gentges KØBRA <fgentges@mindspring.com> writes:
>
> > I have some Leica (previously Magnavox) precision survey receivers which
> > provide a great 1 pps output but no high quality 10 MHz output.  They
> > report position in a proprietary format that cannot be easily used.
>
>They aren't Magnavox 4200s, perchance?
>
>                                         ---rob

Frank Gentges KØBRA
<fgentges@mindspring.com>